Gauntlet Mini™ candidates must adhere to a disciplined trading plan that incorporates the following rules. It is important to note that any deviation from the rules will result in an inability to receive an offer unless the program is restarted through a reset.
- Trade a minimum of 15 trading days
- Do not reach or dip below the daily loss.
- Do not exceed the maximum position size.
- Do not reach or dip below the trailing drawdown.
- Only trade during approved times.
- Follow the progression ladder.
All rules, including trailing, use closed and open equity intraday.