Yes, of course you can.

You can take The Gauntlet™ and go through the Live Sim account, but once you get funded you’ll need to be issued an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). This is very important so you can take advantage of the preferential tax status afforded traders, and to be correctly engaged according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This is a very simple form to fill out and must be submitted along with relevant formal identification. 

The W-7 form for acquiring an ITIN can be downloaded and completed here:

It's important to note, that the proprietary trading firm will not be able to pay you your trading profits until you acquire your ITIN number. The approval process can take a few weeks, so we suggest you begin this near the end of The Gauntlet™, or during your Live Sim account. You can do this for free for yourself, or if you prefer, Earn2Trade can also assist you in completing your application for a $500.00 fee.

Did this answer your question?